For Homes, Gardens, Animals, Birds, Grains, Farms, Crops, Orchards, Buildings & Environment.
Simple, Smart & Safe Solutions
Why do we need a book on this particular alternative to toxic chemicals? Simply because there wasn’t one on the topic of this natural Mineral resource available until now for this rather long list of consumers above, and the rest of the population, to find a way to be safer in their own skin and environment. That’s rather unfortunate, because as a result, billions of people have been exposed or have used dangerous chemicals wherever and whenever there was no need as this safer natural alternative has existed for hundreds of centuries. Yet toxic chemicals have reigned over the pesticide industry for more than a half-century with their products dominating retail shelves, in homes and literally everywhere, amounting to a multi-billion dollar a year industry for the chemical manufacturers. It’s interesting to note that more than $1 billion per year is spent on just fleas and ticks alone, and still people complain these products do not work as bugs develop resistance to them. Click here for more.
- Safer natural insecticide for homes, gardens, animals, birds,
barns, farms, kennels, grains, crops, schools, parks, etc.
- Learn what Diatomaceous Earth is, where it comes from, & how to use it.
- Learn tools, application methods & recipes for applying Diatomaceous Earth.
- Learn how to read labels correctly to choose the right kind of Diatomaceous Earth.
- Learn how to identify and distinguish from unsuitable industrial filtering grades.
- Learn about health risks linked to toxic chemical pesticides.
- Discover eco-stories & anecdotal comments from all kinds of
successful users of Diatomaceous Earth.
- Have healthier & more contented birds & animals—Diatomaceous Earth
rids fleas, ticks, lice & internal and external parasites.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as an animal feed additive for improved nutrition & health.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth in animal feed as an anti-caking agent for
anti-clumping, easy flow & mixing.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a deodorizer on manure for drier mangers,
barns & stables for less flies.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a soil amender for heavy clay soils, for more
porosity, & to supply 14 trace minerals.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth for protecting & storing grains, seeds, nuts &legumes.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth to clean up oil and grease spills.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth to clean & polish tarnished metal.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a non-scratch kitchen and bathroom soft scrub.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth as a deodorizer in shoes, kitty litter, refrigerator,
vacuum bags & garbage cans, etc.
"It is exceptionally good! Well researched and, my favorite part, the information is well qualified: anecdotal information is labeled as anecdotal. Research data is labeled as researched. Nothing is presented as absolute fact unless it really is absolute fact. The book explains stuff I didn't know, like how it works to control parasites in mammals. The book also covers how diatomaceous earth is used for cleaning and personal hygiene. A big thumbs up!"
Learn more about Diatomaceous Earth here
Tui Rose is a registered nurse concerned about childhood, family and pet health, and environmental safety. She could not find a book anywhere in the USA or western world on the safer alternative Diatomaceous Earth for consumer usage, so felt compelled to write one herself and fill the literary void. She spent nearly 20 years researching and writing to eventually produce this useful guidebook with the shared help of hands-on skilled and knowledgeable researchers and users in their various fields—harvesting nearly 50 years of their personal experiences and expertise. As a result, this practical resource book is the first of its kind for consumers on the topic of Diatomaceous Earth.